Fields of practice
Deivis specialises in Bankruptcy & Restructuring Law, Competition Law, Construction Law, Corporate Advisory, Dispute Resolution, Finance Law & Tax Law and Litigation.
Since 2016 – Partner and Attorney at law at Triniti
2006-2016 – Partner and Attorney at law at Balticlaw Pranckevicius, Valiulis and Partners” (earlier – partner and attorney at law at Acta Juris Law Firm)
2000-2006 – Senior Advisor at the Parliament of Lithuania
In the course of his long professional experience Deivis advised on a number of notable transactions in the market:
- Legal advice and representation on planning of real estate development projects “Mindaugo namai”, “Taurakalnio perlas”, “Taurakalnio namai”, “Smėlio namai”, apartment complex Valakampiai, hotel Europa City Aurora in Klaipeda;
- Representation of one of the parties in the disputes on detailed plan of Algirdo, T.Ševčenkos, Mindaugo and A.Vivulskio streets, also detailed plans of Pylimo, Smėlio streets.
- Representation in a dispute of the shareholders of UAB “Kamineros grupė” with UAB Achema Group, implementation of the share capital increase/reduction procedures, legal advice on the corporate restructuring process;
- Represented UAB “Klaipėdos hidrotechnika” (one of the major companies in the port of Klaipėda) in the dispute with the Klaipeda State Seaport Authority;
- Legal advice to BUAB „Skala”, BUAB „Klaipėdos hidrotechnika”, BUAB „EDP Group”, BUAB “Bauhof”;
- Legal advice on corporate restructuring and loan restructuring;
- Representation the interests of creditors in bankruptcy proceedings: AB „flyLAL-Lithuanian Airlines”, BAB spaustuvė „Spindulys”, BUAB „Kraujo donorystės centras”
Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association since 2006
In 2000 Deivis graduated from Vilnius University Law School. In 2006 he was awarded a postgraduate diploma at Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitaet Frankfurt am Main, LL.M.
Deivis is fluent in English, German and Russian.
Deivis is interested in skiing.