Klen is a Partner at TRINITI and a member of the TRINITI Estonia dispute resolution team. He is also regarded as one of Estonia’s leading specialists in insolvency and employment law related matters.
During his more than 15 years of legal practice, Klen has represented and advised hundreds of Estonian and foreign clients. He provides services to a wide range of clients, from well-established leading companies to start-ups and natural persons.
Klen is valued by both clients and colleagues for his business-minded, thorough, and goal-oriented approach to providing legal advice. Clients also appreciate Klen’s abilities to see the bigger picture, find appropriate solutions in difficult situations, and make even the most complex cases simple to understand.
Klen’s extensive experience includes:
- Representing leading satellite television operator VIASAT (now Home 3) and Estonian Performers Association in a precedent court-cases over payment of remunerations under the Copyright Act;
- Representing world’s leading manufacturer of gas and oil drilling equipment and components National Oilwell Varco AS (NOV) in a lawsuit over the validity of lien and right of possession;
- Representing Estonia’s leading architectural bureau KOKO arhitektid in the planning dispute of the Zelluloosi quarter;
- Representing a client in a high-value construction dispute against the city of Narva;
- Advising and representing clients in vast collective layoffs (e.g. Powerwave Technologies Estonia and DeRoyal Estonia);
- Advising and representing creditors in various bankruptcy proceedings (e.g. in the proceedings of national airline Estonian Air, a leading manufacturer of metal structures and equipment E-Profiil, real-estate developer Süda Maja).