We have long-term experience and the capacity to advise you on a wide range of transactions and other commercial matters.
Our team always seeks to transform an underlying problem into a possible solution. Our team’s devotion to providing clients with comprehensive and tailor-made advice based on primary market practice has allowed us to build trust with many companies, including leading multinationals, commercial banks, investment funds and other entrepreneurs.
TRINITI’s corporate and commercial experience includes the following:
- helping the healthcare company Baxter with its business development in Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania
- providing legal advice on a variety of corporate issues to such international corporations as Siemens, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Deutsche Bahn International, Heineken, Thomson Reuters, Lindt & Sprüngli, NCC and SMC Pneumatics
- providing comprehensive legal and administrative services to RB Rail, the joint venture created for the implementation of Rail Baltic, a €3.6-billion railway project involving all three Baltic States
- supporting F9 Distribution and several other Scandinavian businesses in their entry into the pan-Baltic market, including establishing holding companies and subsidiaries in the Baltics
- providing administrative services to Lattelecom Group, the largest Latvian telecom provider
Clients appreciate our creative approach and personal dedication to building solid partnerships to cope with the challenges they face: “Everyone I’ve dealt with has been highly competent” (client review on IFLR1000); “[…] very client-oriented”, “[…] makes you feel that you are a top priority” (client review on “Chambers Europe”).
The international legal directory “Chambers Europe” has also recognized TRINITI’s outstanding work for its clients and ranks it among the top law firms (Chambers Europe rankings, 2021).
M&A work experience includes the following:
- assisting Utilitas, an Estonian energy infrastructure company, in acquiring the heating companies Tallinna Küte, Eraküte and Tallinna Elektrijaamad
- advising Nelja Energia, the largest producer of renewable energy in the Baltics, in acquiring all shares of a Latvian renewable energy company
- providing advice to the Israeli investment company Discount Investment Corporation on acquiring Bite, a leading mobile communication company in the Baltics (transaction value: €500 million)
- supporting Danpower Baltic, which develops and realizes energy projects in Lithuania, in acquiring six separate companies
- helping Compensa Life Vienna Insurance Group, an international insurance company, in acquiring brokerage company Finsaltas