Šis puslapis nepasiekiamas Jūsų pasirinkta kalba. Matote anglišką jo versiją.
In his more than 25 years of legal practice, Ugis Treilons has advised clients throughout numerous M&A transactions and shareholder disputes. He has extensive experience in the fields of civil and commercial law, public procurement and litigation. Ugis is a listed arbitrator with the Court of Arbitration of the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Below are some of his professional highlights:
- Advising shareholders of a major Latvian waste management company in several share deals and investment transactions, including share sale to the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- Advising one of the major Baltic data centres in mezzanine financing deal with BPM Mezzanine Fund SICAV-SIF, SCA.
- Advising shareholders in of one of Latvia’s investment fund’s share sale
- Advising purchasers in acquisition of a leading insurance brokers firm, legal assistance in company restructuring.
- Representation of UniCredit Bank Austria AG through its debtor’s insolvency proceedings in Latvia.
- Advising an investor on an investment in a major consumer finance group.
- Advising purchasers in the acquisition of a shopping mall in Riga.
- Advising purchasers in the sale of the pharmacy chain.
2018 – Partner at TRINITI in Riga, Latvia.
2003–2011 – Partner at TRINITI in Riga, Latvia (former Treilons&Petrovics).
1999 – Placement with Hill Dickinson, Solicitors, London.
1996–2003 – Associate at Kļaviņš, Slaidiņš & Loze, Attorneys at Law..
1999 – The College of Law of England and Wales, Diploma in English Commercial Law.
1997 – Faculty of Law, the University of Latvia (LL.M.).
1995 – Faculty of Law, the University of Latvia (Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)).
2009 – Listed Arbitrator with the Court of Arbitration of the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
1999 – European Lawyers Association.
1996 – Latvian Bar Association.
Nėra rezultatų pagal šiuos kriterijus.