Šis puslapis nepasiekiamas Jūsų pasirinkta kalba. Matote anglišką jo versiją.
Предоставление юридических услуг российским и белорусским компаниям в настоящее время ограничено из-за
войны против Украины.
Tõnis is one of the most experienced transactional lawyers in Estonia having specialized in M&A, Private Equity, Project Finance and related Corporate & Commercial matters for more than 25 years. The particular focus of his legal practise is on transport, infrastructure, shipping and aviation matters. He is the co-head of the Transport & Infrastructure practice group of the firm. Tõnis has been ranked as a leading and recommended professional by Chambers Global and Legal500 in the fields of M&A, banking & finance and real estate law. Clients and peers alike highly appreciate his professional ethical standards, negotiation skills and experience as well as his business-minded approach to the practice of law. He has been repeatedly elected to the Court of Honour of the Estonian Bar Association, has been appointed as the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Slovenia in Estonia and serves as a board member of the Rail Baltica Business Network Estonia.
Tõnis has advised more than 200 notable transactions in the Baltic market such as:
- Advising the Estonian national airline Nordica in the acquisition of the shares of Regional Jet (Xfly) from the Polish national carrier LOT Polskie Linie Lotnicze
- Representing Transpordi Varahaldus – an Estonian state-owned aviation asset company, in the acquisition and lease-back of 7 Bombardier CRJ900 passenger aircraft
- Lead partner of an international consortium PROXIMARE advising the European Commission in the TEN-T North Sea – Baltic Core Network Corridor Study
- Negotiations between the governments of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania of the Shareholders Agreement of the Rail Baltica joint venture for the construction of the new high-speed railway from Tallinn, Estonia to the LT/PL border (estimated construction cost EUR 6,5 billion)
- Advising the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board in the new-building of the multi-purpose m/v Kindral Kurvits at the shipyards of Riga, Latvia and Uusikaupunki, Finland;
- Purchase of majority shares of the national airline Estonian Air by the Republic of Estonia from a leading European aviation company SAS;
- Privatization of Estonian Railways, the following reorganization and everyday legal advice for the largest Estonian railway company and the consequent sale-back of the company to the Estonian government;
- Sale of large shopping centres in the Estonian capital Tallinn – Rocca al Mare, Sikupilli and on Peterburi road.
Participation in drafting the bills of the National Opera Act, the Taxi Services Act, the Broadcasting Act and the Bar Association Act.
Nėra rezultatų pagal šiuos kriterijus.