This page is not available in your chosen language. You can see English version of it.
Attorney at Law
Deivis Valiulis has over 20 years of legal experience in Real Estate and Construction Law and Dispute Resolution. Deivis also has extensive knowledge in real estate financing and is a long-standing member of the board of Rato Credit Union, which is the largest credit union in Lithuania, providing credit to all forms of businesses with particular expertise in financing real estate projects. Deivis is a trusted and recognized expert in developing risk management solutions for real estate investors, developers, contractors, and property owners. His clients particularly value his advice and insights on real estate-related risks mitigation and his unique ability to translate the legal world into easily understandable concepts familiar to the real estate industry.
Below are the highlights of his experience:
- Represented a parliamentary group in the Constitutional Court of Lithuania and successfully proved that the discriminatory provisions of the law for entrepreneurs trying to develop renewable electrical energy sources are unconstitutional.
- Victory in achieving a reassessment of the environmental impact of Mykolo Lietuvio Street before the Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania.
- Successful representation of a client regarding the 5-million-euro sale of the Ecotel hotel.
- Successfully represented, advised, and performed due diligence for the client UAB Veiverių 134 in negotiations on the acquisition of various leased administrative and industrial buildings in Kaunas. The value of the transaction amounted to about 3.4 million euros.
- Successful representation of real estate developer Sostinės parkas in the full real estate development cycle, from project development, construction cycle management, property management and administration to attracting tenants and renting properties.
- Successfully represented clients in negotiations with the general contractor regarding the construction of Continental’s first manufacturing plant in Lithuania — the largest greenfield investment project in the history of the country.
As Legal 500 (2021) noted: “Deivis Valiulis advises on most mandates, with areas of expertise outside of construction, such as bankruptcy, corporate and competition”. During the economic crisis of 2008, Deivis and his team were the first to shape legal practice in the field of corporate restructuring. He drafted and received approval from courts for the restructuring plans of a dozen companies, which were subsequently implemented successfully, and also prepared and coordinated long-term company asset realisation strategies with their creditors.
Deivis holds a Master’s in Law from Vilnius University and a Master’s in Law from Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany.
Deivis is a member of the Board of the German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania. The German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce is the official representative of the German economy in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. This business network has nearly 500 members.
Deivis is an active member of the Lithuanian Real Estate Development Association (LNTPA).
Deivis is member of the board of Rato Credit Union, the largest credit union in Lithuania.
Deivis is also a long-term member of Lions Clubs International — the largest service club organization in the world. Previously Deivis served as the president of Lions Club Vilnius, and he is currently the vice president.
The future in my specialty is
I see ESG — environmental, social and governance — as a driving force for change and a strong response to what is urgently needed today. I believe that it is a way of reframing how businesses and societies should and will operate in the future.
Send your details
Send your details
Send your details
This team is ready for your future. How can we help your business? Browse services
There are no results according to your criteria.