Šī lapa nav pieejama jūsu izvēlētajā valodā. Jūs varat redzēt tā versiju angļu valodā.
Valter specializes in advising the start-up sector, fundraising transactions, private equity and venture capital transactions and M&A. Valter is a highly valued expert in the start-up sector advising founders, start-ups and investors in variety of matters ranging from general topics like shareholders’ agreements, option programs, etc to complex fundraising transactions, restructuring and exits.
Valter also advises private equity and venture capital deals, including setting up investment vehicles, and merger and acquisition transactions.
His experience includes:
- Advising Fractory Solutions in raising USD 9M
- Advising GetID in its acquisition by Checkin.com Group for EUR 8,1M
- Advising Admiral Markets Group in acquiring 100% shareholding in Moneyzen
- Advising Fyma in raising EUR 1,55M
- Advising Vincent Group p.l.c (Coolbet) in being acquired by GAN Limited for EUR 149.1M
- Advising Cachet in raising EUR 1,1M
- Advising L99 in raising USD 2,3M
- Advising Bolt (formerly Taxify) in acquiring investment from Didi Chuxing
- Advising VIVITA in corporate matters related to commencing operations and opening creativity accelerators in Estonia, Singapore, Lithuania, Korea, the Philippines, and the United States of America.
Valter is also a member of the Startup Estonia legal committee and the Estonian Business Angels Network.
2007 – 2009 Faculty of Law of the University of Tartu, MA.
2006 – University of Salzburg Faculty of Law, Summer School “European Private Law”.
2004 – 2007 Faculty of Law of the University of Tartu, BA.
Nav rezultātu atbilstoši jūsu kritērijiem.