Šī lapa nav pieejama jūsu izvēlētajā valodā. Jūs varat redzēt tā versiju angļu valodā.
Zviedru valodas grupas vadītājs
Ain Kalme is a highly recognized transaction expert with experience as an attorney since 2001. He is a member of the TRINITI transaction team and co-head of TRINITI’s Transport and Infrastructure working group. Ain has considerable experience in M&A transactions and advises both private and public clients from a wide range of industries in connection with M&A transactions, corporate restructurings, investments and corporate governance issues. He regularly advises clients on transactions connected to the management of utility infrastructure, including financing and constructing of infrastructure.
Ain is very good at making negotiations move forward and closing deals in a reasonable and balanced way. He aims to find the best solutions in each transaction to help clients effectively achieve their commercial objectives. He is also very appreciated in the infrastructure industry, and he acts as counsel for a number of regional utilities and international organizations.
Key highlights of his experience include:
- Advising TechX Technologies Inc. (OTC: TECXF) in the acquisition of 100% interest in Mobilum OÜ for C$16,000,000. Canadian TechX Technologies Inc. is a company focused on emerging technologies across growth sectors including crypto, blockchain, AI and cloud technologies (2021).
- Advising the City of Tallinn and Utilitas OÜ in the acquisition of 35.3% holding in the listed AS Tallinna Vesi (drinking water and sewage services provider for the capital city Tallinn) (2020-2021).
- Advising Estonian national carrier AS Nordic Aviation Group in a share purchase transaction of 49% shareholding in a certified air operator Xfly (2020).
- Advising buyer in the acquisition of a majority stake in the world’s leading thermally modified wood producer Thermory AS. Heading the TRINITI team in performing Due Diligence (2020).
- Advising sellers in the sale transaction of an 85% stake in the energy producer Utilitas OÜ and in entering into a shareholders’ agreement with the transaction value of over 300 million euro. Heading the TRINITI team in performing Vendor Due Diligence (2018).
- Advising OÜ Transpordi Varahaldus in the successful bond issue (2018).
- Participating as a legal expert and carrying out a comprehensive study on a sustainable development strategy for the Estonian water utility sector commissioned by the Estonian Water Works Association (2016-2018).
- Advising the Estonian national carrier AS Nordic Aviation Group in a share sale transaction of 49% shareholding in Nordica’s subsidiary Regional Jet Ltd (a certified air operator) and in entering into a shareholders’ agreement (2017).
Ain graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Stockholm in 2001 (LL.M.).
Nav rezultātu atbilstoši jūsu kritērijiem.